Leader in Trust & Corporate Services
Our Client, international organization with offices in major financial jurisdictions in Europe, leader in providing corporate services to world’s most respected companies, is currently looking for appropriate Candidates for the position of: Corporate Assistant. Place of work: Luxembourg.
Scope of duties:
As a leading provider of solutions in trust and corporate management services, our Client currently employs some 1,800 experts spread across 26 countries and prides itself on creating teams of highly skilled individuals capable of delivering local knowledge, on-the-ground expertise and global excellence. Our Client is committed to helping all its employees reach their full potential, both personally and professionally.
The Corporate Assistant (CA) will deal with the day-to-day administrative affairs related to the companies and the general administrative affairs of the team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The CA maintains on a daily basis the files (completeness, accuracy, updating etc.) of his/her client companies in accordance with the “Filing” and “Archiving” processes and procedures.
- The CA maintains on a daily basis the CRM database (completeness, accuracy, updating etc.) of his/her client companies in accordance with the Company’s processes and procedures.
- The CA assists the ROA/(S)RMA with the preparation and timely and correct execution of the payment instructions for his/her client companies in accordance with the “Bank Payments and Client Admin” process and procedure.
- The CA coordinates the administrative contacts for legalisation and liaises with notary offices, governmental offices, tax authorities and Trade Register (as applicable).
- The CA supports the Business Unit with various types of (legal) correspondence, reports and other documents.
- The CA supports/attends reception on an ad-hoc basis as back-up (welcome guests, answering and forwarding all incoming calls, arrange for couriers).
- The CA completes on a daily basis his/her time-writing to ensure appropriate chargeability and a proper invoicing of the work on behalf of clients in accordance with the “Time Recording” process and procedure.
- The CA assists the accounting team members with the cash collection of the outstanding invoices of his/her portfolio of client companies in accordance with the “Accounts Payable Management” process and procedure.
Legal and Corporate Secretarial:
- The CA assists the BU with timely and accurate execution of corporate and finance transactions.
- The CA files the financial statements and financial reports for his/her client companies in accordance with the “Drafting, Approval and Filing of Annual Accounts” process and procedure.
- The CA assists in drafting mandatory requisitions and files notices with the RCS.
- The CA orders excerpts and non-incumbency certificates.
- The CA checks with the RCS the availability of company names.
- The CA will support the legal team in all Compliance/KYC related matters and specifically: Transaction monitoring in accordance with the “Transaction Monitoring” process and procedure.
- The CA follows the 24 hour response policy (internally and externally).
- The CA assists in the appropriate organisation and welcome of clients during client meetings.
- The CA assists in the organisation and preparation of board meetings (location, board pack, minutes…).
- The CA has direct contact with existing clients.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school degree or diploma, no specific qualifications.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in an international Legal, Tax or Trust environment.
Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. A near-native or native English, as well as any other language will be an asset.
Your commitment to our Client company is reciprocated by our Client’s commitment to you both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
The company is offering:
- Initial relocation support
- On-the-job technical training
- On-the-job soft skills training (e.g. client relationship etc)
- Global Academy programme
- Mobility programme
- Friday happy hours paid by the company
- International Happy Hours socializing events where staff from various cultures have a chance to show their local traditions, produce etc
- Various other social events throughout the year
- Support for career development (participation in trainings, knowledge seminars, industry events)
- Free language courses for staff (English, French, German)
- Open culture
- Attractive salary package
If this position appeals to you, please apply providing us with your CV in English.apply now