Legal Manager, Jordan-Amman
Our Client, a leading international Compliance Firm, with its headquarters in Hong Kong, and a growing team of many lawyers, accountants, economists, researchers and business advisory specialists to support most reputable multinational companies on their compliance issues.
Scope of duties:
- Coordinating group of research analyst preparing due diligence reports
- Verifying the correctness of these reports and managing the quality of due diligence reports
- Main contact person at this location
- Reporting to General Manager located abroad
- Bachelor university degree in Law.
- Preferred previous experience with a large law firm or preferably in-house (2-5 years).
- 2 years’ experience working with corporate compliance regulatory frameworks including anticorruption/bribery, competition law and privacy/data protection, International Standards on Compliance.
- English and Arabic: excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills, including the ability to summarize complex information clearly and concisely from another language into English.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills – prior experience in reviewing juniors work will be an advantage, but is not compulsory.
- Knowledge of and interest in international affairs.
- Great team management skills.
- Attractive salary package
- Various additional benefits like health and sport package
- Stable employment based on an employment agreement
- Work in multinational environment