Senior Manager – Corporate Services
Leading Global Corporate Services Firm
Our Client, a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies, is currently looking for candidates for the position of Senior Manager – Corporate Services, for the company’s office in Malta.
Scope of duties:
As a Senior Manager and Team Leader within the Corporate Services Department you will play a key role within the Senior Management Team and will take on the role of the Engagement Leader for a portfolio of clients. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to drive a number of internal strategic projects for the Department and also the company.
- You will be expected to engage with the Company’s colleagues in other locations and promote a “one team” culture and support the objectives of the Company and the Group.
- The experience you acquired in the past along with your strong organisational skills, your sound judgment and ability to prioritise tasks as well as your strong personality will provide for the ideal team leader. Under your responsibility the team of approximately 15 employees will grow and evolve thanks to good listening skills, adapted coaching and planning.
- As the central point of contact for your client accounts, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs.
- You will be the person who guarantees all operational aspects of the account (inclusive, for instance, of client invoicing) and ensures accuracy in the administrative, fiscal, and legal maintenance of the client account.
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers.
- Qualified and warranted Accountant;
- Over 10 years of relevant work experience in the fields of Accounting, Tax, Audit or Corporate Services;
- Strong management and client relationship skills;
- Extensive experience in managing and mentoring a team;
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Markets;
- Commitment to quality and the management of business risks with the ability to take initiative.
- Working in an international environment;
- Challenging tasks and working on complex accounting issues;
- Daily contact with international clients;
- Opportunity to learn and grow your career within the organization.