Senior Relationship Manager Legal
Leading Trust & Corporate Management Services Provider
Our Client, international organization with offices in major financial jurisdictions in Europe, leader in providing corporate services to world’s most respected companies, is currently looking for appropriate Candidates for the position of: Senior Relationship Manager Legal. Place of work: Luxembourg.
Scope of duties:
As a leading provider of solutions in trust and corporate management services, our Client currently employs some 1,800 experts spread across 26 countries and prides itself on creating teams of highly skilled individuals capable of delivering local knowledge, on-the-ground expertise and global excellence. Our Client is committed to helping all its employees reach their full potential, both personally and professionally.
As a Senior Relationship Manager Legal you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with industry leaders in trust and corporate management services. You will be responsible for a diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities for our Client’s international clients. The position combines hands-on experience with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth both in Luxembourg and abroad.
As a Senior Relationship Manager Legal, you play a critical role in the success of our Client’s business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
- Working directly with clients and potential clients, analysing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities
- Evaluating our Client’s integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures
- Actively participating in growing and marketing the business
- Participating as a core member of the team and helping sustain our Client’s strong reputation as a leading provider of trust and corporate management services
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged
- Have a master degree in law or professional studies
- Have 4-6 years working experience
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is an advantage
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust environment
Your commitment to our Client company is reciprocated by our Client’s commitment to you both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
- Initial relocation support
- On-the-job technical training
- On-the-job soft skills training (e.g. client relationship etc)
- Global Academy programme
- Mobility programme
- Friday happy hours paid by the company
- International Happy Hours socializing events where staff from various cultures have a chance to show their local traditions, produce etc
- Various other social events throughout the year
- Support for career development (participation in trainings, knowledge seminars, industry events)
- Free language courses for staff (English, French, German)
- Open culture
- Attractive salary package
If this position appeals to you, please apply providing us with your CV in English.apply now