Personal Data Collected
Controller of Personal Data
Any personal data provided to us is administered by NeoProfessionals Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, Złota 59, 00-120, REGON: 362526807, the data may be collected during the using of the service by gathering access logs as well as when the user is sending an email to the Data Administrator. The data is collected for technical or statistical purposes or for the purpose of dealing with the query. The data will not be transferred to a third party without the user’s clear consent to such transfer according to the provisions of art. 7 point 6 of the Data Protection Act dated August 29, 1997 (Dz. U. z 2015 r. poz. 2135, with further amendments), you have the right to access and correct your personal data. The providing of the personal data is voluntary.
NeoProfessionals is committed to ensuring that any personal data gathered is secure. We have implemented adequate technical and organisational measures in order to protect the personal information against any unauthorised access, disclosure, falsification, misuse or accidental loss.
Please note we have no control and take no responsibility for any third parties sites referred in our website.
Use & Sharing of Personal Data
It is our policy not to share your personal data with any third parties unless you have expressed your prior consent or it is required by law.
Personal information is stored in a secure database for exclusive access by NeoProfessionals consultants. We have undertaken all appropriate means, whether technical or organisational, to ensure a proper level of protection of any personal information that is transferred to any third party such as our clients, affiliates, service providers, agents etc which are processing such personal data on our behalf.
We use the personal information provided for the following purposes:
- To provide our clients, both companies and candidates, with a great service
- To continually improve our services
- To connect employers with candidates during the recruitment process and as such deliver our core service
- For statistical analysis purposes
- For promotional purposes (for example we may from time to time send you promotional communication relating to our services or information we think may be useful or interesting to you. You may at any time opt out of receiving such marketing communication)
- For market research purposes
Your Rights to Control Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data, submit queries as regards the scope of data being stored, the source or the recipients of the data or the purpose of storing such personal data. You also have the right to submit complaints as regards the improper processing of your personal information
- Object to the improper use, remove from the database or block your personal information
- Amend or modify your personal information
Please send any such queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To monitor which pages are being visited
- For statistical analysis purposes
- To improve our website
- To personalise i.e. adjust the content to the user’s preferences/needs
- To measure the efficiency of our marketing activities
- To ensure security of the data provided
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however you may choose to decline them by changing your web browser settings. Changes like that may prevent you from using the full functionality of our website.
For further information or if you wish to access or modify your personal data please contact NeoProfessionals at the below:
NeoProfessionals Sp. z o.o.
00-855 Warsaw, Poland